Deposit anytime, anywhere!
TTCU is excited to announce the addition of a new feature to our Mobile app - Mobile Check Deposit. This secure service allows you to deposit paper checks into your TTCU accounts from anywhere using your mobile device. Now you're able to deposit checks anytime free of charge with no chance of a wait at your local branch or ATM.
Log into your account via Virtual Branch to enroll for this new service. Mobile Check Deposit works with the latest version of the TTCU Mobile app (v 6.1.1) and operates with Android™ and iOS® devices. As long as your smartphone has a camera and a connection to the Internet, you'll be off and running in no time!
In order to use Mobile Check Deposit, you must first download the TTCU Mobile app and enroll for the service. Here's how to enroll:
- Log into Virtual Branch using your User ID and Password.
- Under 'More Options', select the link for 'Mobile Deposit Setup'.
- Select the link for 'complete terms and conditions' and read through them.
- Check the box if you agree to the terms and conditions of Mobile Check Deposit.
- Click 'Confirm'.
Here are a few tips to help you through the mobile deposit process:
- Before using this new feature, you'll first need to enroll for Mobile Check Deposit in Virtual Branch.
- The latest version of the TTCU Mobile app is need and it works with Android™ and iOS® devices.
- Endorse the back of your paper check with the words "MOBILE DEPOSIT” and your signature.
- Paper checks can be deposited into your checking, savings, or money market accounts.
- Public and free Wi-Fi connections should not be used for banking transactions.
- For mobile deposits, TTCU recommends using your phone carrier’s Internet connection. Usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
- Mobile Check Deposit is intended for personal use.
- The pictures of your endorsed check must be clear and legible.
- Deposited funds are subject to TTCU’s check hold procedures and may not be immediately available.
- After completing your deposit, keep your paper check for 90 days before destroying it.
- If you experience an error, notify TTCU right away and no later than 60 days after the applicable account statement is provided.
- If you have further questions, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How does Mobile Check Deposit work?
By using the TTCU Mobile app on your smartphone, depositing a paper check is quick and easy. Here are the steps with images below:
- Log into your TTCU Mobile app using your User ID/Password and select 'Mobile Check Deposit'.
- Above the history of your deposits, select the 'Submit a Deposit' button.
- Select the TTCU account you'd like to deposit to, enter the deposit amount and select 'Next'.
- With the camera on your mobile device, take a picture of the front of your paper check and select 'Next'.
- Now take a picture of the back of your endorsed check and select 'Next'.
- Now confirm the transaction and select 'Submit'. You're done. It is just that simple.
Keep the paper check in a safe place for at least 90 days and then you can shred it.
|1) Select 'Mobile Check Deposit'.
||2) Select 'Submit a Deposit'.
||3) Select the account and enter the deposit amount.
|4) Take a picture of the front of the check.
||5) Take a picture of the back of the endorsed check.
||6) Confirm the transaction.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions to help with this new service.