Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks into your account by transmitting an image of the check via your mobile device and the TTCU Mobile app.
Depositing checks is quick and easy:
- Log onto Mobile Check Deposit in the TTCU Mobile app.
- Select the account for the deposit.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- With your mobile device, take a picture of the front AND back of your endorsed check and confirm.
- It's just that simple.
- Deposited funds are subject to TTCU’s check hold procedures and may not be immediately available.
- Limits on transaction amount and number of deposits apply.
- Mobile Check Deposit is intended for personal use.
- Public and free Wi-Fi connections should not be used for banking transactions – For enhanced security we recommend using your phone carrier’s Internet connections. Usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
- You must enroll in mobile banking and install the newest version of the TTCU Mobile app, in order for the Mobile Check Deposit option to be available on your phone. Enroll for this service in Virtual Branch.
Online banking gives you free access to your accounts via the Internet seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Our Virtual Branch can be found anywhere you have access to the Internet.
To better serve our members, we're always looking for ways to improve online banking. A brand new experience is available, which includes upgraded features to give you the ultimate online banking experience.
Online banking offers you numerous services including e-Statements and Bill Pay.
No more hassles writing checks and buying stamps - you don't even have to leave the house. As a TTCU member, you can pay your bills electronically with just a few entries on your computer.
With our Bill Pay service, you'll enjoy:
- Quick, easy merchant setup - pay anyone including your babysitter or plumber
- Pay unlimited bills
- Pay bills automatically - schedule payments in advance
- Schedule recurring fixed payments such as mortgages and rent and choose the date you want your payment to arrive
- eBills - electronic bill presentment for many payees
- Review payment status and history
- Safe, secure and easy to use anytime, anywhere
- And, did we mention, it's free?
Bill Pay is available to all Virtual Branch users. Once you've accessed your Virtual Branch account, just click "Bill Payment" under the Services menu.
Did you know that if every American household paid their bills online, we could cut solid waste by 1.45 billions tons per year? Plus, eliminating your paper trail does more than just save trees, it also helps reduce fuel consumption by the trucks and planes that transport paper checks. By using your Visa Check Card instead of writing a paper check, you can save even more trees.
Receive your statements online by signing up for e-Statements to eliminate paper and delivery costs to the environment. To avoid unnecessary car trips to your local branch on payday, ask your employer to directly deposit your paycheck. You'll get your money faster that way too!
Know Your Score
You have the right to order a free copy of your credit report every year. Credit experts say it is important to review your credit report at least once a year to ensure the information is correct and that you have not become a victim of identity theft.
There are three nationwide credit bureaus, so be sure to check each one. Make sure the information on file is accurate. If you find an error regarding an account with TTCU, you can dispute that information with us directly by writing us at P.O. Box 4999, Tulsa, OK 74159-0999. You can dispute incorrect information of other creditors by writing the credit bureau or disputing it online.