Mobile Check Deposit Now Available
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks into your account by transmitting an image of the check via your mobile device and the TTCU Mobile app.
Depositing checks is quick and easy:
- Log on to your TTCU Mobile app using your User ID and Password.
- Select the account for the deposit.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- With your mobile device, take a picture of the front AND back of your endorsed check, and confirm.
- DO NOT mail us your check, but PLEASE DO safeguard the items deposited for 90 days and then shred them.
- Deposited funds are subject to TTCU’s check hold procedures and may not be immediately available.
- Limits on transaction amount and number of deposits apply.
- Mobile Check Deposit is intended for personal use.
- Public and free Wi-Fi connections should not be used for banking transactions – For enhanced security we recommend using your phone carrier’s Internet connections. Usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
- You must enroll in mobile banking and install the newest version of the TTCU Mobile app, in order for the Mobile Check Deposit option to be available on your phone. Enroll for this service in Virtual Branch.
TTCU's Virtual Branch
To better serve our members, TTCU has enhanced our Virtual Branch! Along with a brand new look and feel, online banking has upgraded to new features and functionality to give you the ultimate online banking experience.
Virtual Branch is now even more user-friendly – giving you your own personal TTCU branch that is available at any place, any time! Click here to read more about the upgrade to online banking.
Virtual Branch & E-Statements
TTCU's Virtual Branch (online banking) gives you FREE access to your accounts via the Internet seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Our Virtual Branch can be found anywhere you have access to the Internet. TTCU's Virtual Branch offers you numerous services including E-Statements and Online Bill Pay. Click here for more information.
FREE Online Bill Pay
No more hassles writing checks and buying stamps - you don't even have to leave the house. Spend less time paying bills; as a TTCU member, you can do all of this electronically with just a few entries on your computer. With TTCU's Bill Pay Service, you'll enjoy:
- Quick, easy merchant setup - pay anyone including your babysitter or plumber
- Pay unlimited bills
- Pay bills automatically - schedule payments in advance
- Schedule recurring fixed payments such as mortgages and rent and choose the date you want your payment to arrive
- eBills - electronic bill presentment for many payees
- Review payment status and history
- Safe, secure and easy to use anytime, anywhere
- And, did we mention, it's FREE?
To start using Bill Pay, you must be Virtual Branch Member. Once you have accessed your Virtual Branch account, just click "Pay Bills." If you are already a Virtual Branch Member, just login and click on "Pay Bills" to get started. Click here for an online demonstration or here for a video about why you should use Online Bill Pay. Click here for a printable brochure about how to "Get Started with Online Bill Pay" or a brochure on "Managing Your Finances with Online Banking and Bill Pay.
FREE Mobile Branch!
Access your accounts on the go with TTCU's Mobile Branch. You can securely access all of your accounts from any Internet-enabled device, and it's so easy. You can check balances and account histories, make transfers and more. There are no downloads required and it's compatible with all carriers. Click here for information about how to easily enroll and get started. Click here for more information.
Did you know that if every American household paid their bills online, we could cut solid waste by 1.45 billions tons per year? Plus, eliminating your paper trail by banking and paying bills online does more than save trees, it also helps reduce fuel consumption by the trucks and planes that transport paper checks. And by using a Visa Check Card instead of writing a paper check, you can save even more trees.
Receive your statements online by signing up for Virtual Branch and E-Statements to eliminate paper and delivery costs to the environment. To avoid unnecessary carbon dioxide-emitting car trips to the credit union on payday, ask your employer to directly deposit your paycheck. You'll get your money faster that way too! To save more trips to TTCU, use our online loan applications when applying for a loan.
Know Your Score
You have the right to order a free copy of your credit report every year. Credit experts say it is important to review your credit report at least once a year to ensure the information is correct and that you have not become a victim of identity theft.
There are three nationwide credit bureaus, so be sure to check each one to make sure the information on file is accurate. If you find an error regarding an account with TTCU, you can dispute that information with us directly by writing us at P.O. Box 4999, Tulsa, OK 74159-0999. You can dispute incorrect information of other creditors by writing the credit bureau or disputing it online. Click this link to start checking your credit report today. You can also call 877-322-8228 for more information.