Summer may have just started, but the hunt for school supplies is just around the corner. We're gearing up for Project School Supplies and want you to have it on your calendar.
In the past 13 years, TTCU’s Project School Supplies has equipped more than 30,000 children with the basic tools needed to start the school year. From mid-July through the end of August, our branch locations will be accepting school supplies and monetary donations. Our great community partners will ensure that donations go to area children in need.
Here are some examples of school supplies usually in need:
- 3-Ring Binders (1-1/2")
- Pocket Folders (with brads)
- Rulers (12" with centimeters)
- Erasers (pink)
- Paper (notebook & graph)
- Spiral Notebooks (wide & college)
- Scissors (5" Blunt & Pointed tip)
- Glue (4 oz. white bottle & glue sticks)
- Ink Pens (blue, black, & red)
- Markers (broadline washable & dry erase in black)
- Compasses (safety point)
- Crayons (24 count)
- Pencils (no. 2, red lead & sets of 12 colors)
- Pencil holders (large zipper bags & plastic boxes)
- Index Cards (3" x 5" ruled)
- Ziploc Bags (1 quart & 1 gallon)
More information about Project School Supplies and our great partners is available here.