We can't wait to tell you about recent updates to online and mobile banking! You're going to love the convenience these changes bring.
Here are just a few of the new features you'll find:
Fingerprint Touch ID® for iOS Users
Logging in to your mobile app is now quicker than ever! Using Touch ID on your iOS device, you can securely log in with the touch of your finger.
To activate fingerprint Touch ID:
- Update your mobile app through the App Store, if you haven't already, and log in
- Under the Menu, visit Security settings under More Options
- Slide the Touch ID switch to "On"
- After reading about the feature, select continue and you'll be asked to log in again; this will authorize your app to use Touch ID as your authentication method
- When prompted, hold your finger on the home button to log in
If the Touch ID switch does not turn on, check the Touch ID settings on your iOS device. Make sure Touch ID is enabled and allowed to be used with apps (Settings > Touch ID & Passcode).
Printing Transaction Details
If you like a hard copy of your account activities, the new print options in online banking will blow you away! Transaction details can now be printed in a single-page view. If you're more of a paper saver, select specific transactions and print just those items.
Ready to give it a try? Log in to online banking and visit the Activity Center under Transactions.
Modify External Account Names
You can now write in a display name for external accounts. Use whatever you want, maybe the name of another financial institution or just a casual nickname you use at home.
Also, you can change the order of your accounts as they appear on your home screen. Head over to the Account Preferences to give it a try!
Wireless carrier charges may apply.