TTCU Federal Credit Union's vision is to become an "employer of choice" that creates and sustains a highperforming workforce by leveraging diversity and empowering employees to achieve superior results in carrying out our mission. Diversity is at the core of the Credit Union mission and is an essential element of the Credit Union difference and movement.
Empowering a workforce that includes diversity of thought, diversity in its people, and diversity in its business practices demonstrates that we are committed to our co-workers, members, and community.
We are dedicated to promoting a workplace where the talents of all individuals are utilized and valued. Creating harmonious and productive working relationships not only benefits us as individuals but also increases our success.
Investing in diversity provides TTCU immense benefits, such as:
- Attracting and retaining the most talented professionals;
- Connecting a diverse set of talented individuals to create strategic and operational success;
- Creating opportunities and potential for growth;
- Representing and supporting the community we serve;
- Providing innovative solutions; and
- Identifying business opportunities and capitalizing on them in new, more relevant ways.
In pursuit of its diversity commitment, TTCU establishes the following goals:
- Workforce Diversity — Recruit from a diverse, qualified group of potential applicants to hire and retain a high performing workforce drawn from all segments of American society.
- Sustainability — Develop structures and strategies to equip all employees with the knowledge of the benefits of a diverse workforce.
In support of workforce diversity and sustainability, the TTCU Board of Directors hereby adopt the Diversity Vision Statement on October 17, 2019.
Board of Directors
Dr. Clark Ogilvie
Bobbie Allen Booker