Our site adheres to WCAG standards.
TTCU Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our physical branch locations. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact Member Relations by phone at (918) 749-8828 or toll-free (800) 234-8828.
- Contact us via our website: www.ttcu.com/about-us/contact-us.
- Contact us via email: email@example.com.
- TTCU strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page fully meets Level A and Level AA guidelines.
- TTCU has used WCAG guidelines for compliance, as determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such, TTCU does not claim full site-wide conformance, instead partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. We cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.