FREE: Pay Online from Another Financial Institution
External Account Transfer
It’s easy to transfer funds to or from your accounts at other financial institutions. Simply add the external account as a transfer option inside TTCU online banking. After verifying your external account, you can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers. To add an external account, you’ll need the financial institution's routing number, your account number and the account type (checking or savings).
- Log in to online banking or TTCU's mobile banking app
- Click "Transfer Funds" on the menu and select "Add External Account"
- Enter the account and routing number for your account at your other financial institution
- Select what type of account it is from the drop-down selections and select Continue
- Your external account will receive two small deposits (micro-deposits) within two business days
- Once you have received the deposits to your external account, log back into TTCU online banking and select "Transfer Funds" again
- Select "Add External Account" and scroll down to Step 2; click the "activate your external account" link
- Select which account you wish to verify and enter the amount of each verification deposit in the fields provided (enter two-digit amounts only; a deposit of 5 cents will be entered as 05)
- The deposits to your external account must be entered and verified within five business days of the request
- Click continue to verify your new external account
- To use your external account, click the "Transfer Funds" menu and select "My Account"
FREE: Pay By Mail
The mailing address for TTCU is:
TTCU Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 477550
Tulsa, OK 74147-7550
FREE: Bill Pay
Do you use Bill Pay through your primary financial institution? You can choose TTCU as the Payee in their Bill Pay system and they'll send a check or electronic payment. Refer to your primary financial institution for details and set-up instructions.
FREE: Pay In Person
You can make a loan payment in person at:
FEE-BASED: Pay Online
You can make a loan payment online for a fee of $10.
A $10 flat fee will apply to this third-party option. There is a transaction limit of $2,000. Electronic check payments processed before 8:00 p.m. CST will post to your TTCU loan the following business day. Electronic debit card payments processed before 8:00 p.m. CST may take up to two business days to post to your TTCU loan.
FEE-BASED: Pay By Phone
Call Member Relations at (918) 749-8828 or toll-free (800) 234-8828 and select option #2 to speak with a specialist. Loan payments by phone incur a $15 fee.
* Wireless carrier charges may apply.