FREE: Pay Online from Another Financial Institution
External Account Transfer
It’s easy to transfer funds to or from your accounts at other financial institutions. Simply add the external account as a transfer option inside TTCU online banking. After verifying your external account, you can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers. To add an external account, you’ll need the financial institution's routing number, your account number and the account type (checking or savings). Watch this step-by-step video on how to add an external account or follow these instructions.
- Log in to online banking or TTCU's mobile banking app
- Click "Transfer Funds" on the menu and select "Add External Account"
- Enter the account and routing number for your account at your other financial institution
- Select what type of account it is from the drop-down selections and select Continue
- Your external account will receive two small deposits (micro-deposits) within two business days
- Once you have received the deposits to your external account, log back into TTCU online banking and select "Transfer Funds" again
- Select "Add External Account" and scroll down to Step 2; click the "activate your external account" link
- Select which account you wish to verify and enter the amount of each verification deposit in the fields provided (enter two-digit amounts only; a deposit of 5 cents will be entered as 05)
- The deposits to your external account must be entered and verified within five business days of the request
- Click continue to verify your new external account
- To use your external account, click the "Transfer Funds" menu and select "My Account"
FREE: Pay By Mail
The mailing address for TTCU is:
TTCU Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 477550
Tulsa, OK 74147-7550
FREE: Bill Pay
Do you use Bill Pay through your primary financial institution? You can choose TTCU as the Payee in their Bill Pay system and they'll send a check or electronic payment. Refer to your primary financial institution for details and set-up instructions.
FREE: Pay In Person
You can make a loan payment in person at:
FEE-BASED: Pay Online
You can make a loan payment online for a fee of $10.
A $10 flat fee will apply to this third-party option. There is a transaction limit of $2,000. Electronic check payments processed before 8:00 p.m. CST will post to your TTCU loan the following business day. Electronic debit card payments processed before 8:00 p.m. CST may take up to two business days to post to your TTCU loan.
FEE-BASED: Pay By Phone
Call Member Relations at (918) 749-8828 or toll-free (800) 234-8828 and select option #2 to speak with a specialist. Loan payments by phone incur a $15 fee.
* Wireless carrier charges may apply.